LL - Dream Team LL - Dream Team

haha that was awesome 5'd

i like the animation and the funny end and the over all quick pace

what do you use to get the weird voices for megaman and the bad guy? it's not speakonia

[LL] ELO - Twilight [LL] ELO - Twilight

that's tight

you guys are sick animators i'm impressed
5'd and submitted to the collection

FlashShark responds:

It's what we do, man. I was actually wishing you'd have rejoined earlier; you'd have been fantastic in this :c

LL - Zombi LL - Zombi

I'm glad you used puppy vision..

otherwise I would have never got to see how it ended!

LL - The Lock Play LL - The Lock Play

Fucking Kickass!

Yeah the movie kicks ass. I voted five.

EraserLock responds:

What a honor to get a vote, a review and a "favorite artist" listing from you.

LL - Leave it to Polaroid LL - Leave it to Polaroid

Very Well Done!

I love your animation style, and it was pretty amusing as well. I can't wait to see what kind of Flash you will come up with next, I hope you will give yourself more time also. :P

Fived.

LL - Lock Legion Shorts 2 LL - Lock Legion Shorts 2

ROFL

Very random and funny, I love the way you made fun of Spitty or whatever. Quickly paced, very well done.

Fived.

MasterLock responds:

Thanks :]

The COP The COP

Honestly...

How could somebody not vote five on this?

It delivered humor.

LL - School Daze: Redux LL - School Daze: Redux

Great!

That was very nicely done, funny concept. Good show, not bad. I like the graphics and animation.

Also, that was just the coolest little introduction animation.

Five.

A Knight to Remember A Knight to Remember

Best Clock Day 2006 Movie Made!

Enough said.

The Truth About Clockmas The Truth About Clockmas

Smooth...

Something about the animation in this one seems superior to your other movies, I especially like how the Clock faces moved. I love the way you make the characters behave, accordingly. I appreciate everything about this submission, just... Draw your own .FLAs! Bitch. (However I didn't recognize most of those Clocks so if they're not other people's .FLAs, my mistake.)

RupeeClock responds:

I did want to draw my own FLA's, but I opted for downloaded ones because I was limited for time, and I was using such a large audience. :(

As for the superior animation, I guess practice makes perfect! I also made alot of camera angle changes for effect relative to what's being said and by whom and it's context.

Thanks!